Professor of Plastic Surgery, Division Chief of Reconstructive Oncological Plastic Surgery
Dr. Roman Skoracki is a professor of plastic surgery at the OSU Department of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Skoracki also serves as the chief of the division of reconstructive oncological plastic surgery. He board certified by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada, and is one of only two surgeons in the country currently performing microvascular surgical procedures to treat the effects of lymphedema in cancer patients.
To learn more about Dr. Skoracki or any of our surgeons, please contact our office.
- M.D. – University of Calgary, Calgary, Canada – 1996
- Residency – Plastic Surgery – University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada – 1996-2001
- Fellowship – Microvascular and Reconstructive Surgery – University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX – 2001-2002
- Specialty Interests: Oncological reconstructive surgery, microsurgery, lymphedema surgery
Memberships and Affiliations
- American College of Surgeons: Member, CAS-ACS Council of Representatives
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons: Member
- Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons: Member
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons: Member
- American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery: Member, Audit Committee Member, Clinical Guidelines & Outcomes Chair